Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great adoption weekend

What a fantastic adoption weekend.  Nine kittens were adopted.  I was hoping for an even dozen, but nine is super fantastic!  The following were adopted:
  • Rome and Milan together
  • Snoodles
  • Cadbury
  • London
  • Rody
  • Randy
  • Abby Cadabby
  • Berlin
Unfortunately, it's still a few more days until end of quarter at work and the need for proposals is really high so I still won't be able to catch up reading the various blogs until late in the weekend.  I really miss being able to check out the blogs I follow every day.  But being busy is great job security! 

3 comments:

Random Felines said...

YEAH for adoptions!!! Great job!

Dragonfliez Made said...

So glad they all found a home. I will miss Little Miss Abby! She will make someone very happy

meowmeowmans said...

Woohoo! That sure is a nice long list of cats finding their forever homes. :)