Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feral Cat Article - Heart2Home Magazine

The article I wrote for Heart2Home Magazine about feral cats appears in this month's issue.  http://www.heart2homemagazine.com/images/may2011.pdf.  It starts on page 23. 

My mom will be tickled pink.  :-).

Some editing license was taken on my original article.   I really wish they hadn't taken out the part of "these cats are killed with the salve to the collective conscience that..." And a few other of my preachy comments. I'll get an unedited version of my article up shortly.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you, Tia, for such a wonderful and informative article. I'm going to share it with people here in CT. We are so thankful for you and Alley Cats and Angels!

Kevin ("meowmeowmans")
Animal Shelter Volunteer Life