Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Update on one of our adopted cats

We received a wonderful update on Django (now named Peter Pan).  Peter Pan, is the black kitten below. He's about 5 months old now. I just love how Captain Hook is washing Peter Pan's head in this picture.

"Recently we adopted Peter Pan from you at the Pet Smart in Knightdale. I just wanted to write to tell you that he is the perfect addition to our family. I've enclosed a picture of him with our other cat, CPT Hook. They play all the time and are the best of friends. Peter Pan is so affectionate and not just to one of us, but all of us. He gets me up in the morning and goes to wake up my kids for school with me. He will follow me down the hall and run into their room, jump on their bed, and nudge them until they wake up. Thank you so much for all that you do. He is truly a God-send."

2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We concur! Thank you for all you do! What a beautiful happy "tail." :)

Jill said...

So happy to hear about his happy home!