Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Cleo - our cat of the week

Cleo is such a wonderful girl with big green eyes and an amazing personality.  She's been in foster care for quite a while and would really love a forever home of her own very soon.  Do you have room in your heart and home for Cleo?


Cleo
Est. DOB: 4/2009
Color: DSH Gray Tabby
Gender: F

I am so much prettier than my picture and not mean at all – I just kind of look like it in my picture. I just was not up for modeling that day but my foster mom insisted that I have my picture taken. I’m not normally a diva, I'm a very down to earth girl, but that just wasn't my day!  I am a sweet gray tabby with super soft fur and the sleek body of a supermodel. Oops – don't forget my cute spotted tummy! And, I’m a "double threat" because I’ve got a great personality too (looks and personality – wow)! I am very loving and affectionate, energetic and full of life. I love to play with other cats and kittens. My favorite toys are mylar balls, small catnip mice, and the trackball toy. Cleo and her siblings were born to a feral mama cat in Raleigh who has since been TNR'd.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Cleo is so cute! We are praying and purring that she finds a great foster home soon (and a forever home soon thereafter)!