Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

An email from one of our adopters

Below is an email from the family that adopted Ming Lee.

We just wanted to send you an update on Ming. She has been renamed to Jynxy... She has so many different tricks up her sleeve. She fetches balls and brings them back to you so you can throw them again. She has a new tree house scratching post that she climb's all the way up to the top and bats at her bird toy that is up on top. She loves her ball that squeaks and makes bird noises. She has two favorite places in the house. One on my pillow at bed time and the other on the back of the chair over seeing the whole house. She has already figured out the noise of the garage door opening and will be waiting to great anyone who comes into the house through the side door with meows and rubbs.

She has brought so much love and joy into the house. I didn't think I had a place for her in my heart as much as I had for my Kali but she has carved out a nice home in my heart and I cannot imagine my life or our families life without her!! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Sincerely,The Martin Family

No comments: